Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update | Ganzo’s Opens at 50% Capacity
Today, Governor Reynolds announced that restaurants in Scott County are allowed to operate at 50% capacity starting Friday, May 15, 2020. Although we are very excited to welcome you back, the health and safety of our guests and employees remains our top priority. We are strictly following all guidelines laid out by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Iowa Department of Public Health, and Governor Reynolds. Please note our following precautions:
- Requiring all dine-in guests to call Ganzo’s and be placed on our waitlist prior to entering the building.
- Closing our wait area and requiring all guests to wait in their vehicle. We will text you when your table is ready.
- Operating our dine-in service at 50% capacity.
- Disallowing parties greater than six (6) persons to dine-in with us.
- Continuing to take the precautions listed out on previous COVID-19 updates.
We will continue to provide carry-out, curbside, and delivery options for those who do not want to dine with us in the restaurant. We will continue to provide to-go margaritas as local and state legislation allows.
Thank you for understanding and please stay safe and healthy!